One of the best parts aboutHonkai: Star Railwaythere are so many characters you can unlock, either through the story or the twist. As you level up and work towards finding the best Cones of Light, you also need to equip your characters with the best relics.
Related: Honkai: Star Rail Beginners Guide, Tips and Tricks
Relics are essential items that can help increase your character's stats and improve skills. So how to insert relicsHonkai: Star Rail?
Honkai: Star Railway:How to get the relics
Relics are essential items you'll need to farm toHonkai: Star Railway. There are six different types you need to equip your character with, including head, arms, body, feet, flat sphere, and connecting ropes.
It is important to note that not all relics are suitable foreach character,meaning they might not offer useful or appropriate stats or effects for one character, but might be the best for another.
youHonkai: Star Trail,there are two main ways to get relics: Caverns of Corrosion or Immersion Rewards in a simulated universe. And you can see both on the Survival Index tab in the Interastral Guide.
So, here's everything you need to know about the Caverns of Corrosion, where they are located, and the rewards for diving into the simulated universe.
Honkai: Star Railway:A cave of corrosion
Corrosion caverns are located along every waypoint on the Star Trek map, which means you'll find them at Space Station Herta, Jarilo-VI, and Xianzhou Loufu. They are initially unlocked at level 24 after completing The Stars Are Cold Toys quest.
As you level up your Trailblazer and Equilibrium, you'll unlock new areas and Caverns of Corrosion. And you will unlock new caves difficulty levels. Each passage through the cave will cost 40 Trailblaze Power. You can complete four cave runs with a full 180 Trailblaze Power bar, which gives you a relatively decent number of relics.
What types of relics can I get from the Cavern of Corrosion?
In Caverns of Corrosion, you'll fight different enemies for a chance to get certain relics and rewards like Trailblazer EXP. Each cave offers different types of relics, so you may have to go through several caves to find relics for all your characters.
As for relics, the only ones you can get in Caverns of Corrosion include:
The other two relics can only be obtained through Simulated Universe Immersion Rewards.
You can get items from two sets of relics in each cave, each with additional stats and effects depending on how many pieces your character is carrying.
What is the star rating, or rarity, of the relics I can obtain from Corrosion Cave?
Each Cavern of Corrosion offers six difficulty levels, and you can encounter different enemies in each level. And there are several relics you can obtain.
The number of stars or rarity of your relic depends on the difficulty levels of the cave, which include:
- difficulty one: Can get relics between two and four stars
- Another difficulty:Unlocked at second level Balance: I can get relics between two and four stars
- the third difficulty: Unlocked at the third level of balance: I can get relics between three and five stars
- Difficulty four:Unlocked at level four balance: can get relics between three and five stars
- Difficulty five:Unlocked at level five Balance: I can get relics between three and five stars
- Difficulty six:Unlocked at level six Balance: I can get relics between four and five stars
While you can obtain five-star relics in Difficulty Three caves, this is not guaranteed. So save fuel until you unlock the sixth difficulty, where your chances of getting five-star relics are much higher.
But if you're ready to start farming for relics, here are all the Cavern of Corrosion locations and which relics you can get.
All Corrosion Cavern locations inHonkai: Star Railway
Corrosion Cave: Path of Icewind
The Cavern of Corrosion: Path of Gelid Wind can be found in the storage area of the Herta space station.
In Cavern of Corrosion: Path of Gelid Wind, you have the opportunity to acquire relics from the following sets:
- Glacier Forest Hunter Set
- Two-Piece Set Bonus: Increases Ice damage by ten percent
- Four-Piece Set Bonus: After the wielder uses his Ultimate, his critical damage is increased for two turns by 25 percent.
- dusk eagle
- Two-Piece Set Bonus: Increases wind damage by ten percent
- Four-Piece Set Bonus: After the wielder uses his Ultimate, his action is "Advanced Advance" by 25 percent.
Cavern of Corrosion: Path of Jabbing Punch
A Cavern of Corrosion: Path of Jabbing Punch pode ser encontrada na Silverman Guard Restricted Zone em Jarilo-VI.
In Cavern of Corrosion: Path of Jabbing Punc, you have a chance to obtain relics from the following sets:
- street boxing champion
- Two-Piece Set Bonus: Increases Fighting-type physical damage by 10%.
- Four-Piece Set Bonus: When the wearer attacks or is hit, their attack increases by five percent until the end of the battle. And this can be collected up to five times.
- thief meteor shooter
- Two-Piece Set Bonus: Increases Break effect by 16 percent
- Four-Piece Set Bonus: Same as two-piece set bonus. Additionally, they regenerate three energy when the user inflicts Weakness on an enemy.
Corrosion Cave: Drift Path
Cavern of Corrosion: Path of Drifting can be found in the Corridor of Fading Echoes in Jarilo-VI.
In Cavern of Corrosion: Path of Drifting, you have the opportunity to acquire relics from the following sets:
- Wandering Cloud Passerby
- Two-Piece Set Bonus: Increases the wearer's outgoing healing by 10 percent
- Four-Piece Set Bonus: Regenerates one skill point at the start of battle.
- Wild Wheat Musketeer
- Two-Piece Set Bonus: Increases attack by 12 percent
- Four-Piece Set Bonus: Increases the wearer's speed by six percent and basic attack damage by 10 percent.
Cave of Corrosion: Path of Providence
The Cavern of Corrosion: Path of Drifting can be found on Everwinter Hill in Jarilo-VI.
In Cavern of Corrosion: Path of Drifting, you have the opportunity to acquire relics from the following sets:
- Wthering Snow Guard
- Two-Piece Set Bonus: Reduces the amount of damage taken by eight percent
- Four-Piece Set Bonus: If the wearer's health is 50 percent or less at the start of the turn, he regenerates health equal to eight percent of his maximum health. And they regenerate five energies.
- The Genius of the Shining Stars
- Two-Piece Set Bonus: Increases Quantum Combat Damage by 10 percent
- Four-Piece Set Bonus: If the wearer deals damage to a target enemy, it ignores 10% of their defense. The same applies to the wielder if the targeted enemy has a quantum weakness.
Corrosion Cave: Path of the Holy Hymn
The Cavern of Corrosion: Path of Holy Hymn može se pronaći u Cloudfordu u The Xianzhou Luofu.
In Cavern of Corrosion: Path of Holy Hymn, you have the opportunity to obtain relics from the following sets:
- Palace of the Knight of Purity
- Two-Piece Set Bonus: Increases your defense by 15 percent
- Four-Piece Set Bonus: Increases the maximum damage absorbed by the wearer's shield by 20 percent.
- Band of Scorching Thunder
- Two-Piece Bonus Set: Increases Lightning Damage by 10 percent
- Four-Piece Bonus Set: When the wearer uses their ability, their ATK is increased by 20% for one turn
Cave of Corrosion: Path of Flagration
The Cavern of Corrosion: Path of Conflagration pode ser pronaći u Stargazer Navalia u The Xianzhou Luofu.
In Cavern of Corrosion: Path of Conflagration, you have the opportunity to acquire relics from the following sets:
- Bombeiro Lion-Horse
- Two-Piece Set Bonus: Increases fire damage by 10 percent
- Four-Piece Set Bonus: Increases the damage of your abilities by 12 percent. And after they use Ultimate, the fire damage of the next attack is increased by 12%.
Rewards for immersing yourself in a simulated universe
Immersion rewards are earned in the Simulated Universe in Herta's office.
After defeating the Domain's Elite or Boss enemies, you'll see an egg-shaped device that you can spend 40 Trailblaze Power or One Immersifier on to get a set of Immersion Rewards. And that includes planar spheres and connecting string. You can only get them when you unlock World Three. Like Caverns of Corrosion, there are sets of relics you can obtain. The ones you can get from each world are different.
The Three Relics of the World
- A space closing station
- Two-Piece Set: Increases the wearer's ATK by 12%, and if your Speed is 120 or higher, your ATK increases by an additional 12%.
- Flota bez vremena
- Two-Piece Set: Increases the wearer's maximum health by 12 percent, and when your Speed is 120 or higher, the attack of all allies is increased by eight percent.
The Four Relics of the World
- Talia: Reino do Banditismo
- Two-Piece Set: Increases user interrupt performance by 16%, and if speed is 145 or higher, interrupt performance increases by 20%.
- Animated Vonwacq
- Two-Piece Set: Increases the wearer's energy regeneration by five percent, and when his speed is 120 or higher, his action is to advance by 40 percent after the start of battle.
After that, there are two more worlds. More details will be added once unlocked.
While it's a lot to process - don't worry, it took me a while to learn too - here's everything you need to know about relics and how to get themHonkai: Star Railway.
The best ways to farm relics in Honkai: Star Railway? ›
You can get Relics in Honkai Star Rail by completing Cavern of Corrosion quests, Exploring the world, reaching a specific Trailblaze level, completing Operation Briefing Tasks, and crafting from Synthesizer. Completing Cavern of Corrosion quests: This is the best method most players recommend to farm Relics.What is the most efficient way to farm relics? ›
Best Place to Farm Lith Relics – The best and efficient mission is Hepit, Capture on Void. It takes two minutes to run through this mission. Better if you run around using a frame such as Volt or Gauss. Great for solo players and guarantees a relic drop upon completion.Where to buy relics star rail? ›
The best way to obtain Relics is via the domains. You can get some good Relics from the weekly bosses as they drop 5-star Relics too. In Honkai Star Rail, it is possible to change the main stat of the Relics. Operation Briefing gives full sets of Relics when certain conditions are reached.How do you get void relics fast? ›
The easiest way to acquire a Void Relic is to simply complete a Mission in the Void. This guarantees you a single Lith, Meso or Neo Void Relic upon completion. Relics can also be acquired from endless Missions outside of the Void, and some non-endless Mission types such as Spy.Which is the strongest relic? ›
The Hilt of Hrotti is without a doubt one of the best relics in God of War Ragnarok by a significant margin. This relic applies a mark to nearby enemies and attacking these enemies with the arc will reduce the Runic cooldowns of whatever weapon Kratos has equipped.What is the drop chance of relics? ›
|Relic Quality||Void Traces Required||Uncommon|
|Intact (default)||0||22% (11% for each item)|
|Exceptional||25||26% (13% for each item)|
|Flawless||50||34% (17% for each item)|
|Radiant||100||40% (20% for each item)|
To unlock relics, you need to reach Trailblazer level 15 and get a decent way through the main story on Jarilo VI. Once you reach that point, you gain some through chests and mission rewards. However, the main way to farm specific sets of relics is through the Caverns of Corrosion.Will Star Rail be on console? ›
Honkai: Star Rail is officially announced for PS5 and PS4, but its release date is coming later than other platforms. As of the time of writing, HoYoverse has not committed to a target launch window, and will only confirm development is underway and that the turnbased RPG is "coming soon" to Sony's systems.How much is a peculiar relic worth? ›
|Sell to||Hoarders or The Servant of the Flame|
|Base Gold Reward||560 - 1100|
Void Traces cap is now Mastery Rank based (100 + 50 * MR). *Traces are given when you get 10/10 Reactant (no relic needed) and rewarded at End of Mission (between a range of 6-30).
Which relics are vaulted? ›
- Vor's Prize.
- Once Awake.
- The Archwing.
- Stolen Dreams.
- The New Strange.
- The Second Dream.
Opening Void Relics is one of the best ways a player can obtain one of Warframe's best swords and other weapon types, so it is advised the player spends a good amount of time getting through their collection of relics.Can you farm vaulted relics? ›
Vaulted Relics can now be purchased from Dax Varzia, a vendor located in Maroo's Bazaar. All vaulted Relics can be purchased for Aya, allowing you to target farm whatever vaulted Prime items you wish. Of course, a new resource means a new grind.Where to get axi t10 relic? ›
- Cerberus, Pluto.
- Berehynia, Sedna.
- Xini, Eris.
Limit 30 per day.Who is the strongest relic eater? ›
Relic Eater- Malleus Malificarum I: Taking the shape of a large revolver, Caligula is considered one of the most powerful Relic Eaters in terms of destructive power.Does the Broken Relic do anything? ›
Equipping the Broken Relic has no effect on the player. Instead, the player just has to buy it to access the Angel and Demon boss fight in the Graveyard. After defeating this boss, the Broken Relic will turn into the Cursed Relic.How do you get level 70 Relic Weapons? ›
Eureka Relic Weapons are given to every player when they complete their entire Job questline up to the level 70 quest. If you're above level 70, you really should have these questlines done already, as they also give you a key Job ability.How much diamonds does 100 relics cost? ›
|Relic||Diamond cost||Accumulated cost|
I think it's worth it. Glamour is the true endgame. That aside, being able to customize stats and have more stats in general on your weapon is a bonus, and it can easily outperform the base Cryptlurker weapons depending on the job.
What is the drop rate of relic of chaos? ›
Relic of Chaos also drops from Chaos Gemrald, Hydra Head 90, and Ultra Alteon (Chaos). All farming pet quests that rewarded Escherion's Helm now reward a Relic of Chaos instead. Unidentified 19 is now a 3% drop from every version of the quest (it was previously a 2% drop on certain versions of the quest).What is the best way to farm relics in dislyte? ›
Although you can get Dislyte relics by doing different contents, the most optimal way is to farm the bosses of the Ritual miracle. Even in the early game, this step is necessary to get your hands on better relics. An impeccable or superior orange rune will do the job perfectly and accompany you for a long time.What is the most efficient farm in Minecraft? ›
A basic repeatable farm plot consists of a 9×9 square of farmland with the center square dug out and filled with a water source block. This gives 80 blocks of farmland which can be fenced with 40 pieces of fence including gates and is the most efficient arrangement for simple farms.What is the easiest way to get relics in MSM? ›
The daily Spin Wheel is the easiest way to get Relics in the game. Simply spin the wheel to see what happens. There are chances of the Spin Wheel's arrow landing on 3 Relics and a Treasure Chest that holds up to 30 Relics.What is the best relic for Chloe? ›
Since Chloe is a fighter, she will require a Relic set which would increase the damage dealt by her as much as possible. War Machine x4 Set and Sword Avatara x2 Set are the most popular choices of Relic sets that suit, Chloe.How do I get more relic tokens? ›
The easiest way to collect Tokens is completing your weekly Relic Quests. Luckily for you, Tokens can also be collected by simply playing 8 Ball Pool during the Relic Quest event.